  From: Marc Hudson <marxom@ados.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 21:37:10 -0700

Re: kgicon problems...

> I have problems similar to Alexander Larsson wrt the Cirrus Logic 546x.
> (I mentionned I had an oops previously. It is the same thing: Unable
> to handle kernel paging request. At a different adress however.)

> Just my 0.02,

> Rodolphe

I've also been having this problem, under both the Cirrus Logic 524x and
the vga driver.

One interesting thing tho, the oops isn't imediate, sometimes 30 secs,
sometimes 30 min. And maybe it's just me, but it always seems to happen
after I type a typo on the command line, press up, and press left a few
times to to fix it. But then again I typo a lot so maybe it's just me.

Marc Hudson