  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 15:20:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: kgicon problems...

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Then i compiled a clean vga kgicon.o
> (using the default 640x400x8, is this really possible in vga?)

No, and this is a bug.  Also the mode.fb bug has not been
fixed in your source apparently.  Find where kgifb_videovirt
gets it's value, delete that statement and several lines down set
it to bus_to_virt(kgifb_videophys).

Could people please try this temporary fix on working drivers,
and if it generates no problem, can we commit it?

Also see my post a few days ago about "vga kgicon problem summary".

--
Brian S. Julin