  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 19:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

Re: silly questions, probably atleast.

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Johan Karlberg wrote:

> 1. Crosshair cursors, what are they, when are they used? any examples?

Genrally those are used by people that have full motion video
MPEG2 decoders getting video over HAM radio link from
a small video camera duct taped to a deisel powered land
artillery unit.  Great for picking off lawyers at 1000 yards.

:)

> 2. the ramdac can overlay pseudo-color regions on a direct-color region
> (or so it semms to me), is this supported in anyway in kgi?

Not yet, unless you count display-sub which could be hacked to
do that.

--
Brian S. Julin