  From: Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.ml.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 03:17:06 +0200 (CEST)

silly questions, probably atleast.

Ok, I've looked through this ramdac documentation for a while now, and I'm
starting to find (more) things I don'tknow wabout, yet atleast... or so is
my plan..

1. Crosshair cursors, what are they, when are they used? any examples?
2. the ramdac can overlay pseudo-color regions on a direct-color region
(or so it semms to me), is this supported in anyway in kgi?
3. we support 1,4,8,15,16,24 and 32bpp, what happened to the 12bpp some
ramdacs seem to support? (and what do whe use the overlay bits for? )

anyway, thats my questions for the time beeing... I'm off to see if I can
locate that cursor color index register I can't seem to find...

Johan