  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 12:56:54 +0000

Re: Big changes to CVS tree

Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> I've started implementing the new DirectBuffer scheme and also doing
> a general cleanup of libggi.

Ok - will give it a compilation try and testing, and probably porting ggidoom,

warp and such to the new scheme, when you are finished today.

Jarno (iXalance author) - please consider recompiling iXalance for GGI
against the new libggi ? Right now I have done some magic to get iXalance
to use an older set of libs, but I'd rather not keep that on my system for
too long :)

> The current CVS tree doesn't compile, I did a commit because I'm
> going to continue the work in school where I have a fast netconnection
> and lots of 433MHz Alphas with 17" screens *grin*.

And you can test there is no endianness or 32-bit bias anywhere :-)

> Hopefully I'll have most things at least compiling before going
> to the Waterfestival tonight.

Waterfestival ? Mm, wonder if it's the same kind of festival we have tonight
in my city, the Aurora Borealis .. :) Supposedly one of the biggest rave
parties
in Europe, except for the last couple of years it has turned into a st00pid
dance festival..

--
Emmanuel