  From: Jan Kneschke <Jan.Kneschke@kiel.netsurf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 01:44:07 +0200 (MEST)

Re: linux-journal

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Thomas Tanner wrote:

> Jan Kneschke wrote:
> >
> > is there a possibility to buy the LJ in germany ?? i wanna have the current
> > issue. (andi's libggi article)
>
>  AFAIK every bigger kiosk (maybe at your local railway station) in Germany offers LJ.
>  If you really can't find it there I could buy it here and send it to you (but LJ
>  is very expensive in Germany and it's quality is IMHO poorer than that of Linux Magazin)
you can be proud if you get a copy of linux-magazin at our railway-station.
usually you have to knock at the back-door to get a copy because the folder
for the lm is empty. but that's another story.

> > i have only read the ddj-article this from july-issue. i think we should
> > promote ggi in german-mags too. i think c't and linux-magazin would be happy
> > for such articles. for every german in here: just look at tom's-readme (LM).
>
>  I know Tom Schwaller (Linux Magazin) personally and he likes GGI.
i know that he likes ggi. if read his readme carefully you know what he
wants to be ported to ggi.

>  But he probably wants us to work on GGI rather than writing articles about it :)
so, lets got to work.

BTW: bitte setz deine zeilenlänge runter.

> --

thats all
  Jan

---
       Project: GGI - S3-Vision-driver -- http://www.ggi-project.org/
         -)=  Jan (Weigon) Kneschke -- Kiel -- Northern Germany =(-