  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:23:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: setinfoflags and mansync changes

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> > > Yes, this is a good idea.
> > > But it will require that the mansync-handling code be moved either
> > > into the core libggi or into a helper-mansync library.
> > > I vote for the latter.

Okay, I've done the helper-mansync library work, but how would a visual load
it?  I tried:

_ggiAddDL(vis, "helper-mansync", "", 0);

which succeeds.  In GGIdlinit() of the mansync-using visual, but whenever I
call a help-mansync-exported function it bombs with a not very helpful
message:

"error in loading shared libraries"

I also tried _ggiOpenDL (which is GGI_DLTYPE_INTERNAL) and tried to return
GGI_OP_DISPLAY, but it still doesn't work.

I'm obviously a beginner at these things. Any ideas?

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;