  From: Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@ecs.csus.edu>
  Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

Message for GGI folks... (fwd)

	Josh asked me to forward this to the list.  Although I think he is
panicking a bit too much about our "window of opportunity", he has some
good points.  Things are getting too chaotic, our documentation is
slipping further and further out of date, and things are way too messy.  I
think we really need to tighten things up here.  I'll try to update the
FAQ sometime soon.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'