  From: Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.ml.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:45:09 +0200 (CEST)

Mystique driver.

Is the mystique driver kgicon'able at the moment? I updated just today,
and decided to give it a shot again, but the output isn't quite nice...

It initializes alright, and sets a graphcis mode, but the framebuffer seem
to contain rubish, and I've got no contol over my console (quite logical
with regards to mapping the consol on an unusable framebuffer I
suppose...), the rubbish on screen is constant, If i do the same thing
after a reboot, I get the same rubish, and the rubish is somewhat
structured atleast ;)

I dunno, if I'm doing something wrong, but if anyone cares for more
information, feel free to ask ;)

Johan