  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 23:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: setinfoflags and mansync changes

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> > The whole mansync-handling code, or just the little structure?
>
> If multiple visuals is to use MANSYNC_CHILD simultaneously
> there must be exactly one process sending the signal to the
> main process and exactly one signal-handler catching it,
> so basicly all mansync-code have to be in a global
> place.

Might be a good idea.

Well, I committed my changes now.  There are some things that could have
been done differently (put ggiSetFlags() in generic-stubs,using helper
library,etc.), but it is easy to change later because the mansync stuff has
been sanitized.  There are still a few missing bits, e.g. glide target and
MANSYNC_ALARM (wasn't updated) and more cleanups, but they aren't critical
and hopefully shouldn't break anything.

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org