  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:00:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: setinfoflags and mansync changes

I wrote:

> The whole mansync-handling code, or just the little structure?

Sorry, wasn't thinking properly.  mansync code can't be moved to a
helper-library because of extensive use of macros.  I think it's just easier
if we put

void *_GGI_mansync_hook = NULL;

somewhere in core visual.c.  mansync is still wholely managed by the targets
which should add no additional bloat to core other than an extra variable.

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;