  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:01:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: which libggi snapshot works with X?

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, yiyus wrote:

> I was trying libggi and wasn't able to run any demo. I compiled it
> with targets multi, X, mem, and some more (except KGI, fbcon, and
> AA-lib), but it don't work in X (or other place). I used the 28th
> snapshot, and this is what I saw trying to run demo (everything
> compiled fine):
>
> ./demo: error in loading shared libraries
> /usr/local/lib/ggi/display/X.so: undefined symbol: _DPRINT

Hmm, I remember reading erroneous code in lib/libggi/include/debug.h.
If you don't compile with DEBUG, the DPRINT code was not included.
However, that's probably not your problem, I will have to look at it
when I have time.

> PS: Do you know which is the best version of libggi to use with X?

All I can tell you is that mine works, Aug ~26 something.

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;