  From: Nikita Proskourine <nop1@cornell.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:11:37 -0400

more MediaGX driver and XGGI help needed

After unsuccessfully trying a number of configurations, I tried switching
back and forth between virtual terminals and the screen data appeared!
However, the text seemed to go over the boundaries of the screen (by about
1 character in each direction). I am using Cyrix 5510 method specified in
README.gx. I tried running X (can't get it to do any better than 320x200x8
with SVGA driver) and when I exited, the screen was in usual text mode.
I've compiled con2fbmap, but my computer freezes when I run con2fbmap 0 1.
What do I need to do to get this to work right? Also, do I need to compile
any libraries to run XGGI?

Nikita.