  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: GGI and Debian 2.0

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:

> Well, globally, do you know of specific issues to tackle on a
> Debian 2.0 (or libc6-based) system when working with GGI ?

Oh, one more thing -- if you use any kernel targets make
sure to rm-rf /usr/include/linux /usr/include/asm and
ln -s them to your kernel source...  Debian tries to
foolproof against building binaries with different kernel
includes, which is logical in some respects but for
people switching kernel versions as often as we do
it's just a pain.

--
Brian S. Julin