  From: Brett_A._Letner@notes.up.com
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:56:53 -0600

Re: Should project use GGI?

>> On what "target" (as we call the thing we really display on, like X,
>> SVGAlib, fbcon, KGI, Glide) would you like to develop/run otherwise ?
I basically want something that I can primarily develop and run on Linux
(I'm assuming under X, because I don't know anything about the other
targets.) and later port to win32(yuck!).  The other library I am
considering is Mesa, but I'm just guessing that it would have a lot of
unnecessary overhead since I'm not going to use any of the 3-D stuff.
-Thanks,
Brett