  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:57:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: GGI and Debian 2.0

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
> Well, globally, do you know of specific issues to tackle on a
> Debian 2.0 (or libc6-based) system when working with GGI ?

I've been working with libGGI on libc2 pre 2.0 Debian for a long
while; never had segfualt problems.  I did have some problems
with headers during compile, like ANSI not liking inline, but
that got fixed by someone (thanks!).  Oh, I did have a few
problems with segfaulting with Debians libaa package.

Perhaps you just have a dependency problem and should rip out your
libGGI sources and rebuild from scratch -- make clean might not be
getting everything?

But I haven't tried compiling/using libGGI for about 3 months now.
When I get fbdev fully operational I'll see if I have the same problems.

--
Brian S. Julin