  From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:54:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Problems with ATI Mach64 Driver...

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, MenTaLguY wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, Andrew Apted wrote:
>
> > So the question is: do we integrate kgicon into the kernel makefile
> > system (i.e. right now) ?
>
> It's our only (albeit slim) shot at 2.2.  I'd say yes.

I have been working on this all day. Just taking a break now. I will be
posting it to my web site sometime today. I will email right after I post
it. It will still be incomplete as I don't know what RAMDAC, clocks go to
which chip set but alot better than whats their. It can compile as amodule
or into the kernel.