  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:01:22 +0200

Re: GGI and Debian 2.0

Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
> Well, globally, do you know of specific issues to tackle on a
> Debian 2.0 (or libc6-based) system when working with GGI ?

I've been running libc6 since before I started hacking on libggi
and haven't noticed anything special.

The only problems I've had are when linking libs/apps compiled
against libc5 with apps/libs compiled against libc6.
Are you sure you don't have old ggi includes/libs lying around
somewhere?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se