  From: Junichi Saito <j.saito@wanadoo.fr>
  Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 00:00:14 +0200 (CEST)

Re: questions about kgicon and libggi

So, the driver for S3 Virge DX not being fully functional, if I fail to
load the module, it dosen't imply something wrong on my end, dose it ?

I tried compiling kgicon into the kernel, using the pathc by James A
Simmons. The kernel boots, but with a rather altered peguin logo.
Moreover, the screen is divided in two by vertical strips. Probalbly
because the graphics mode isn't fully implemented ? They disappear anyway
if I run X. XF68_FBDev works but not so well as with vesafb.

 junichi