  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:53:23 +0200

Re: Came accross this on slashdot

Sengan Baring-Gould wrote:

> Guys making a free VBE/AF implementation for DOS.
> Unfortunately they support the same stuff as us
> it would seem, but it might be worth trying to
> work together.
>
> http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/freebe/

Well, KGI will be portable, and a quick look at their code
shows that they obviously don't want to support non-x86
platforms (long assumed to be 32 bits in some places and
== sizeof(void*) in other places...)
/me shakes his head

However we should still get in touch with them so we can avoid
duplicate work if possible.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se