  From: Ray Glendenning <ray@hackery.demon.co.uk>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:41:40 +0100 (BST)

Re: Problems with ATI Mach64 Driver...

Hi

I've got a xpert@work (4MB PCI) and I'm seeing exactly the same problem (I
would help out but ATI wouldn't give me any docs *8-( ).  Also the Virge
driver locks my machine solid (4MB Virge DX), but I have the virge
(original) docs.  My machine is a Gigabyte GA-586DX with 2x200MMX cpus and
64MB RAM, so I would be willing to do any SMP testing, if only I could get
UP working correctly.

By the way, sorry I haven't ben around much since about November, but it's
good to be back *8-)

See ya

Ray Glendenning