  From: Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.ml.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 13:36:10 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Multisync.

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Matthias Grimrath wrote:

> Johan Karlberg wrote:
> >I've not tried around too much, but the basics work (ie
> >640x480,800x600,1024x768) in 8/16/32 bpp, 24 is a bit messed up Manu told
> >me it was the Mystique using RGBA while kgicon wants ABGR or some such,
> >anyway, it hardly matters to me..
>
> Oops, strange.  Could you do some more tinkering?
>

> You mentioned you have some spare video cards.  Could you test the
> the multihead feature of the latest Mystique driver?

I do have some spares, a 10, not to mention an entire pile of old ISA
WD's.. 30's I think mainly, left over from the left machinepark upgrade,
there aught to be about 80 of these in a box here :)

well, with multihead, do you just mean putting say, an s3 in to boot on,
and the loading the kgicon mystique driver to see if it wakes it up
propperly? or somehow inserting two kgicon's? if the later, I would need
directions since I have no clue as to what I am dooing in that case.. ,
btw, I really love the 1024x1024 mode, it's .. funkey :)

Johan