  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:18:20 +0200

Re: LibGGI2D, LibGGI3D and targets

> Last I looked, it was set up such that if the stub "blah-foo-stub" was
> loaded into the visual by the target, indicating some specific support, when
> the 2d API was activated for that visual, LibGGI itself would look for a
> "blah-foo-stub-2d" and load that.  How exactly does that work with the new
> extension mechanism?

So, what do I have to do? Put up a bunch of 1000km large neonsigns
in geostationary orbits? ;-)
For the last time, all of you:
JUST LOOK AT THE MISC EXTENSION, it's less than 150 lines of code,
and if you don't get it then you're welcome to ask.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se