  From: Jason Ish <jasoni-2@shaw.wave.ca>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 02:15:30 -0600

libGGI on OpenBSD

I recently got the stable cvs tree on my linux system and it compiled
great (libGGI for X).

I just re-checked out the CVS tree on my OpenBSD-current system.  From
degas/lib/libggi I got it to compile after some messing around with
flags, but the 'gmake install' always bombs.  Is OpenBSD not being
supported anymore?  The 0.0.9 release tarball compiles fine, but I'd
like to play around with the stable tree.

Here's where 'gmake install' bombs on me (excuse some line formatting).

install -d /opt/lib/ggi/display
install dll/*.so /opt/lib/ggi/display
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/jason/ggi-cvs/degas/lib/libggi/extensions/misc/display'
mkdir -p
usage: mkdir [-p] [-m mode] dirname ...
gmake[2]: *** [install] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/jason/ggi-cvs/degas/lib/libggi/extensions/misc'
gmake[1]: *** [install] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jason/ggi-cvs/degas/lib/libggi/extensions'
gmake: *** [install] Error 1

Thanks for any help or info.

Jason
jbi130@mail.usask.ca