  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:37:10 +0000

CVS server back on air

Hi all,

degas is back online, so all ggi-project.org services notably CVS are
available again. Sorry that it took longer than the announced 3 hours,
we bumped on a rather complex routing problem.. The link should be faster
now (although CVS seems to become slower and slower to send you updates;
does it rollup patches or something, getting longer and longer as commits
are done? looks like it, the old CVS server at steffen's univ took ages..)

Please let me know how it works for you. I don't think the network or
servers will be interrupted again for a _very_ long time now.

--
Emmanuel