  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 06:28:33 +0000

CVS downtime (reminder)

Hi all,

This is just to remind you that the central CVS repository (stable
and devel CVS trees) will be unreachable for about 3 hours starting
mid-day mediterranean time today, as I already said a few days ago.
Make sure you're done committing large changes before 12 PM my
time (10 AM gmt). I'll profit from the network downtime to do some
hardware and software upgrades to degas as well. As I already said,
I'll email to the list as soon as the repository is back up.

--
Emmanuel