  From: Matthew Vanecek <mev0003@unt.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:39:59 -0500 (CDT)

libc5 ggi/gii/svgalib4ggi

Does anyone happen to have this libraries compiled for libc5?  If so,
could you send me a copy?  All I have are the compatibility libs RH
puts in there for libc5, and can't compile without finding/building a
cross-compiler, etc.
But I still have a binary that uses libc5, for which I can't get the
source. :/
--
Matthew Vanecek
Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis