  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:17:24 +0200 (MEST)

Re: Problem with latest beta

Hi !

> > If that works, it might be a good idea to start working on a "true" Trident
> > driver for KGI ... :-/

> I would love to but I have no experience whatsoever in writing drivers for
> any hardware.  I'd love to learn though!!!

O.K. - welcome here. We will surely try to help whereever we can.

First give running the KGI VGA driver a try. When you have that up, we'll
try to guide you with writing a video driver.

It's not too hard, you just need to dare it :-).

The hardest part is actually getting at the docs ...

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =