  From: Leimy <dleimbac@falcon.lhup.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:47:37 -0400 (EDT)

Problem with latest beta

This may be something I haven't done yet but I can't seem to get any of
the demos to work at the console (not in X).  The modes seem to be
incorrect.  Did I not configure something?  I never got libsvga to work
with most things either could this be why it doesn't work?  Where can I go
from here to fix this?  Each time I get a bad screen I seem to have to
reboot via the reset switch and I don't like having to go through a
filesystem check on each reboot.   Please help.

(I have a Trident chipset for the video card and a monitor that doesn't
support anything over 1024x768)

Thanks
Dave