  From: Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger@t-online.de>
  To  : Steffen Seeger <s.seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
  Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:32:10 +0200 (MEST)

Tested KGI (kgi-0.9-990405.tar.gz)

Hi!

I have downloaded your kgi-0.9-990405.tar.gz archive. The patch, which let
patches my kernel, is already sent to you by me. Now I have tested it.
The messages I get, you will find it in the attachment.
I am wondering why 2 keyboards are detected, but no mouse.
GPM doesn't start. When I try to start GPM I get the message:
/usr/bin/gpm: is your kernel compiled with CONFIG_SELECTION on?
I only disabled the  Virtual Terminal  in the kernelconfig.

I have a CHERRY-keyboard with an AT-connector. The AT-connector is with an
AT/PS2-adapter on the ps2 connected.
The mouse is a serial (9pin-connector) PRIMAX Rainbow mouse
(multiprotocol, compatible with Microsoft and Mouse-Systems).

Oh, what's that... the monitor... what does happening... the text is grey,
and... now all is ok... i can't describe what currently happened! There
was happend anything about one second with the monitor!

Ok, sending mail...

Cheers,

Christoph Egger
E-Mail: Christoph_Egger@t-online.de