  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : jwb@cp.net
  Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:41:41 +0200 (MEST)

Re: Cannot build GGI Beta 2

> mode.c: In function `do_mmap':
> mode.c:293: `MAP_FAILED' undeclared (first use this function)
> mode.c:293: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> mode.c:293: for each function it appears in.)

Your system headers are missing:

/usr/include/sys/mman.h:#define MAP_FAILED      ((__ptr_t) -1)

> Dunno, but the token MAP_FAILED does not appear in my ggi source tree
> nor anywhere under /usr/include

See above, on where it should be.

> Configuring with --disable-fbdev allows me to compile, but I want my
> fbdev, dammit.

Add the above define or some simple variation of it in the mode.c file.

We will autoconf that in future. Thanks for noting this one.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =