  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:13:04 +0200 (MEST)

Re: svgalib-target useless?

Hi !

> When I try to use the svgalib-target for the output, the svgalib-wrapper
> is activated automatically and use the fbdev-target for the output.
> So can I use really the svgalib-target?

Usually you do not install the SVGAlib wrapper, if you have a working
SVGAlib.

If you want a dual setup, it might be a good (untested) idea, to _not_
install the SVGAlib wrapper, and LD_PRELOAD it, if you want to use it.

The idea is to copy the libvga*.*.ggi to /somewhere and then use
LD_PRELOAD="/somewhere/libvga.so:/somewhere/libvgagl.so" ./svgalib_prog
if you want to use the wrapper.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =