  From: Timothy MacDonald <tmacdonald@lgc.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:19:58 +0000

Re: nubee Q

heheh ok that doesn't help much if he has the rpm :)

I believe they are in /usr/local/bin , however for future reference you may
find the follow command very useful:

rpm -q -l <package name>

This command will list all the files that were installed by a package, useful
for figuring out where the #@%#$ binaries went :)

btw, look for files such as cube3d, flying_ggis, etc...

regards,

    Timothy MacDonald
    Unix System Administrator
    Landmark Graphics