  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:31:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: nubee Q

Hi !

> OK, so LibGGI should work right away after I've downloaded it?

Basically yes. You might consider configuring mouse in /etc/vga/libvga.config,
if you want to use the mouse on the console based targest, but other than that
there is nothing much to configure.

> No configuration or anything? Now that I think about it, that's not so
> strange, cos it is only using X or SVGALib, right?

Yep.

> Do you know the names of some of the demo programs? I tried gg<TAB><TAB>,
> but nothing popped up :)

Hmm - ask rpm. The libGGI demos are actually marked as "noinst" in the
Makefiles, so I wonder where they put them.

do "rpm -ql libggi-demo" or similar - don't remember the archive name
quite right yet.

The standard demo is called "demo". Your milage on the other demos might
vary, as some of them have prerequisites like being on an 8 bit mode.

Again - if those make any trouble running, please try with GGI_DEBUG=255 and
send it to us, if you can't spot the problem yourself.

CU, ANdy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>