  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:13:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: nubee Q

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> > I downloaded Dave Gnukem or something like that...
> Please try our demos first. This ensures LibGGI is working properly.
> If they don't work or anything else doesn't, GGI_DEBUG=255 and strace are your
> friends in tracking it down.

OK, so LibGGI should work right away after I've downloaded it? No
configuration or anything? Now that I think about it, that's not so
strange, cos it is only using X or SVGALib, right?

Do you know the names of some of the demo programs? I tried gg<TAB><TAB>,
but nothing popped up :)

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.