  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:47:21 +0200 (MEST)

Re: GgiPuts and Co...

Hi !

> BS>  I'm not so comfortable with the extension trees.
> 	I should look harder at the source.

Don't worry. LibGGI extensions are pretty trivial things. The misc extension
is a good example. You'll see that all one needs is to define a bunch of
API calls and an implementation for the stubs target.
If some target can accelerate a function, one can add it very easily.

> > Yes. Though having a nicely working LibGGI2D and LibBSE (pun intended :-)
> > aka Bob-and-Sprite-Extension might help for drawing curves and caching
> > glyphs.
> BS> What is the status of the LibGGI2D ?

Well - I have seen a few commits recently. Haven't tried it for a while ...

> BS> I didn't know about the libBSE.

It doesn't exist yet. It's on the sketchpad.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =