  From: Jason McMullan <jmcc@ontv.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 5 Apr 1999 19:57:16 GMT

Re: Brain Fell Out

Steffen Seeger <s.seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote with confidence:
> NOTE: This is not meant offensive, and does in no way represent 'official'
> statements of the GGI project. It's my personal point of view. If you
> qoute me, include this statement.
>
> [snip snip]
>
> PS: I fully understand your decision, Jason. About half an year ago,
> I thought myself about giving up KGI development, but I think it was
> right not to do it. I hope you will continue to help our project, just
> as you have been a vital part of it for a long time. I see GGI Console
> as an attempt to make some parts of the KGI architecture a separate
> project hopefully increasing chances of recognition, but it failed.
> Sad, but that's how it looks to me.

	Actually, it's just that I have lost the fire for it.
All my latest changes (should) be in CVS, available from by
EvStack page (http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc/EvStack) so people
should get it and go nuts.

	I don't want to discourage anyone - it's just that
after a year and a half, I'm tired, and am looking for
new projects. [3D animation and the ilk]

	I'm also working on the libGGI 2.0 Beta 2 packaging
for LinuxPPC R5, so we will finally have a libGGI with a
distribution.

	By the way - contact the LinuxPPC guys <jcarr@linuxppc.org>
if any of you are interested at giving a talk at any Linux
trade shows in the future - the LinuxPPC group really likes
us for some odd reason... ;^)

--
Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc
  I can't wait until the point where free Linux CD's or other paraphenalia is