  From: BERNARD Sebastien <sebastien.bernard@cegetel.fr>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:47:35 +0200

RE: GgiPuts and Co...

	[BERNARD Sebastien]  I'm not so comfortable with the extension
trees.
	I should look harder at the source.

> > Should'nt be so hard to do.
>
> Yes. Though having a nicely working LibGGI2D and LibBSE (pun intended :-)
> aka Bob-and-Sprite-Extension might help for drawing curves and caching
> glyphs.
	[BERNARD Sebastien]  What is the status of the LibGGI2D ?
	Don't want to start another project from scratch. Maybe a port could
be rather quick
	Is there any pointers to documentation ? I didn't know about the
libBSE.