  From: BERNARD Sebastien <sebastien.bernard@cegetel.fr>
  To  : 'Developement GGI' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:48:59 +0200

GgiPuts and Co...

I was just looking at the ggiPuts sources...
I saw that the character/string output is rather minimalistic...
I was wondering if it could be a Good Thing (TM) that one could use
tranparently
some rasterizing libs like freetype engine or t1lib engine to output some
texts on the screen.
This could already be done inside the application, but, I may exists some
kind of support by the ggi
(something like unified API to print strings with rotation and special
effects).
Maybe hardware support too. Should'nt be so hard to do.

Any comments ?