  From: Jim Meier <fatjim@home.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:37:27 -0600

GGI2D progress?

Has there been any progress in the libggi2d world lately? I checked
through the web cvs browser at the home page, but the latest update
seems to be three weeks ago for the build system only. Any time frame on
when we'll be able to use it seriously? I'd rather not have to
personally write blits, stretch blits, trans stretch blits, etc.. on my
own.

PS, this being my first post to the mailing list, I'd just like to say
"Thank you!" to the GGI developers. GGI is a lifesaver.
-Jim.