  From: Jonathan Miller <betaray@eaze.net>
  To  : GGI GGI <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:04:28 -0500 (CDT)

Re: KGI mailing list

Hmmm, I guess you guys didn't want an "anounnce" list :). I think that
I've speeled it right this time.

I guess we want this to be moderated by Andreas, right now I have my self
on the moderation list, so if it is going to be used immediately then I
can use my own judgement until I can get in touch with him and instruct
him on how moderation works.

Any other information you need, or anything you want me to do, as always,
you know where to find me.

--
Jonathan                                     "Thinking corrupts the mind."