  From: linux-ggi@progressive-comp.com
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:06:32 -0400

Re: EvStack mailing list and archives

On 1999-04-22, "Jon M. Taylor" <taylorj@gaia.ecs.csus.edu> wrote:

> the new kludge.org lists are not mentioned or archived anywahere.  Steve,
> could you perhaps talk to the MARC people to see if we can get them to
> pick up at least ggi-kgi?

/me wakes up...

OK, I've just added these lists from kludge.org:

ggi-3d
ggi-kgi
ggi-misc
ggi-user

The lists will show up (in the 'Misc' group) as soon as we get some
traffic, and I'll move them (probably to 'GUI' along with the linux-ggi/
ggi-devel list, or maybe I'll create a 'GGI' group).

I had the same problem with ggi-announce as has been reported here already.
'Sup with that?

Hank Leininger <hlein@progressive-comp.com>

P.S. I know ezlm can hand out old messages, but I'm lazy.  If anyone can
send me raw mailspools of back msgs in any of these lists, please contact
me offlist, and I'll add them to our DB asap.