  From: Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@gaia.ecs.csus.edu>
  Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

EvStack mailing list and archives

	It appears that EvStack (GGI console) is not really alive at the
moment.  But it is prominently listed on the mailing list archives on the
GGI website, while the new kludge.org lists are not mentioned or archived
anywahere.  Steve, could you perhaps talk to the MARC people to see if we
can get them to pick up at least ggi-kgi?  And I suppose the EvStack list
stuff should go into the archives - there never was much traffic on that
list anyway.  Sigh... I *still* think that GGI Console is a good idea and
someday the idea of embedding a message switching fabric in the kernel
and userspace is a great way to organize the whole console system.  Oh well.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'
	- Scientist G. Richard Seed