  From: Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger@t-online.de>
  Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:51:08 +0200 (MEST)

Re: Kludge.org mailing list brokenness

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Jon M. Taylor wrote:

> 	I just subscribed to the ggi-kgi and ggi-3d lists.  Both subscription
> requests came back confirmed.  So I try to post and get back error messages
> from both lists saying that I'm not subscribed |-<.  Anyone else have this
> problem?  Anyone else gotten the kludge.org lists to work for them?

I have subscribed all new mailing-lists successfully.

I have send a empty mail to ggi-kgi-subscribe@kludge.org and
ggi-3d-subscribe@kludge.org.
Both subscription comes back to me too. I have followed the instructions
in the mail. You must reply this mail to the reply-to address with an
empty mail-body (make sure that you have disabled your signatures).

Christoph Egger
E-Mail: Christoph_Egger@t-online.de