  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:23:12 +1000

LibGGI buglets

There's a couple of buglets in the LibGGI 2.0beta2 that I should have
mentioned earlier.  If they are fixed or on the errata list already,
then you'll know what to do (something involving a wet fish and my
head :->).

Firstly all LibGGI programs on the display-fbdev target are segfaulting
at exit.  No core dump (I assume the cleanup code catches it).  I
haven't investigated it yet, any ideas ?  Libc5 system here.

Secondly VT switching no longer works, the program gets killed with an
"Unused signal" message, but this time the keyboard ISN'T restored from
raw mode (needed ALT-SysRq-R to recover).  If it wasn't for SLOT (Sheer
Lack Of Time), I would investigate this problem too, but in the
meantime: does anything obvious spring to mind ?

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <ajapted@netspace.net.au>      \/