  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:42:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: GGI help

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, john mccutchan wrote:

> > ggi/errors.h is a good place to find error codes.
> > -20 is GGI_ENOMEM, which means that your system is out of memory.

> I know that.. but i don't see how this could cause my system to run out of
> memory i have 128mbs of physical ram, aswell as alot of swap, what im looking

Stupid question, but did you initialize the visual correctly?

> for is something that has more friendly docuemntation rather then just the man
> pages .. or a good program to look at ..

See <http://www.ggi-project.org/docs/>;.
Unfortunately, there are too much HTML files to include on CVS.
But you can get up-to-date (well, once a week) tarballed versions
at <ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/doc/>;.

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;