  From: Joe Williams <jwilliam@cs.iupui.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:32:19 -0500 (EST)

Re: minor mystiqe issues..

> just realized the mystique code doesn't compile..
>
> removing the KGI_MYST_* entris form kgim_chipset_command() fixes this, and
> everything sees to work after this..
>
> i havn't looked further into this, since i barely use my mystique any
> more, but it's probably annoyingly simple.

  I know practically nothing about how kgi works so my word probley
isn't the best to be trusted.  Disclaimer aside, it appears
the problem is in kgicon/kgi/include/Matrox/mga1064_main.h on lines
49-51 where some IOR and IOC calls make reference to "CHIP" as the
first parameter, which doesn't seem to be defined anywhere.  Browsing
the source seems to reveal a possible alternative is "CHIPSET" instead
of "CHIP", but thats just a guess.  Compiles fine but I end up
getting a lockup when I insmod the driver(For perhaps different reasons).

				Joe Williams