  From: Stefan Mars <mars@lysator.liu.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:21:21 +0200 (MET DST)

GGI helped me get a job..

Well, being the very twisted and evil person that I am I would like to
announce that yet another person (me) has got a job because of involvment
(though mostly previous) in GGI.

That is I hope to have a job, there is one small thing that still needs
to be fixed. Since this will be in the defence industry our version of
secret service will have to approve it (which shouldn't be a problem).

Incidently, the project I will get to work on just might now be based on
Linux and GGI instead of as originally planned on Windows NT. At least I
ahve planted the idea and they seemed to think it was a good one.

Woohoo,

/Stefan

| Stefan Mars              |Student, Applied physics & Electrical engineering |
| Bjoernkaerrsgatan 15B:30 |Linkoping Institute of Technology                 |
| S-584 36 Linkoping       |                                                  |
| Sweden                   |Email: mars@lysator.liu.se Phone: +46 (0)13175384 |
|         Maintainer of The THX Home Cinema Buyers Guide, located at          |
|               http://www.lysator.liu.se/%7Emars/thxguide.html               |
\--------------------- PGP key available through finger ----------------------/