  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:11:55 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: GGI compilation error

Hi !

> But (becouse there is no "Programmers Guide"???)

Take a look at prgrams/demos/demo.c . Shouls answer all your questions.

> I tried using this ggiSetGraphMode(); but since I have no idea of what
> ggi_visual_t holds

??? ggi_visual_t is opaque. You _shall_ not have to bother what it holds.

Think of it as a file-handle, as LibGGI can run on multiple displays
simultaneously, you have to open/close then using ggiOpen/Close.

Also remember to use use ggiInit/Exit.

Manpages for all of them should be installed when installing LibGGI.

CU, Andy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>