  From: Jim Kjellin <jim.kjellin@sciron.se>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:47:09 +0200

GGI/GII difficulties

I've run into a small problem, I'm using GII for keyboard and mouse input
and it works great when running with fbdev-target. But when starting the
program in X the windows which has the ggi-stuff on it doesn't accept
any input, the console from which it was started does.
(I.e. pressing of keys on the ggi-windows does nothing, but when the
xterm-window has focus it gets handled as it should by the code).

Is there some way to tie the GII inputs to a visual?

--- Jim Kjellin